Cashmere JL

Get it on Amazon.com

Get it on Amazon.in
Free on Kindle Unlimited

Book Description


Dear Ms. Keane,

Before this ridiculous little arrangement commences, I’d like to make myself indubitably clear: I know who you are, I know that my father hired you, I know why my father hired you, and last but not least: your services aren’t needed.

In fact, I want no part of my father’s billion-dollar empire, and him “gifting” me with one of the “best concierges in the county” won’t change that. He’s wasting his money. You’re wasting your time.

However, seeing as how you foolishly signed an ironclad contract with an Act of God clause and my father has strong-armed me into taking this position, it appears as though we’re stuck together—at least until your contract is up next month.

That said, our time together at WellesTech should be relatively painless but please don’t fool yourself into thinking I don’t notice when that pretty little stare lingers a little too long or the way your breath catches when our hands graze. You’re fascinated by me and it kills you because you can hardly stand to be in the same room as me.

Think I’m a problem worth solving? An impossible riddle worth figuring out? By all means, go ahead and try. Solve for X. Crack the code. It might even be fun (but only for me, not you).

V/r,

Calder Welles, II

P.S. I dare you.

Book Review


Aerin and Calder's story was good fun. Aerin is a personal assistant to the celebrities and a damn good one. She's highly sought after and is surprised when called on by Calder's father to be his son's PA during the transition period when he hands over the reigns of his company. The old man wants to make things perfect for his son, who doesn't want anything to do with him. The two of them get off to a shaky start when Calder storms through his dad's office door and splashes Aerin's coffee all over her. The rest as they say is history!

Get it on Amazon.com

Get it on Amazon.in
Free on Kindle Unlimited
0 Responses

Post a Comment